s StampWithGwen: Nifty Nugget Tins!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Nifty Nugget Tins!


I am getting ready to go out of town and wanted to share something with you before I go! For supplies mentioned in the video you can go to my Angel website and order directly. The nugget tins are available at specialtybottle.com and papertreyink.com. If you live near Gaithersburg, MD I have them available for $1 a box if you pick them up.

The tin on the left is made with Frutti Fusion paper and "Oh How" stamp set, and the one on the right is made with address labels and "Love Doodles" stamp set. For complete directions view the video!

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

These are so cute, Gwen! I just left you a comment over at PW, too. :) These would make awesome little gifts.

Sarah G.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Dee in Oklahoma said...

Gwen...I love the tins..is there anyway for you to post the recipe for the tin wraps and the candy wraps? I am having trouble viewing the movie. I would love to make these...what a wonderful idea! Hugs, Dee 8^)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jessi Nagy said...

very sweet
have a great weekend!
jessi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home