s StampWithGwen: October Stamp/Scrap Camp!!!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

October Stamp/Scrap Camp!!!











The dates are set!

Thursday, October 25th from 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday, October 27th from 12 Noon to 3:00pm

Mark your calendar!! If you can't make it I can make up a "Stamp Camp Kit". This will include instructions and all the supplies needed. The cost of the kit is the same as Stamp Camp $20, shipping is included!



You can contact me at stampwithgwen@yahoo.com to order kits and ask questions!

There will be 4 projects. Two scrapbook projects and two 3x3" card sets with envelopes and card holder. The first project pictured is the Coaster Album, the second two are the Star Book closed and then open, the Tell me what you think of the projects!!!



If you would like a tutorial on how to make the card holders let me know! I will see what I can do!

If you are on my email list for classes the details will be emailed out tomorrow.

Coming up soon more blog candy! I am working on some samples for the new Spring/Summer TAC Catalogue so we will see when the blog candy gets posted!


You need to stay on top of me and keep me focused and keep me posting!!


Have a great Day!!


Hope all is well!


Blessings!
Gwen

3 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Bella Rose Creations said...

Fabulous, love the idea of the kits! What does the Kit come with?

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Gwen Z. said...

The kit includes all the paper and accessories. I will stamp the image if you desire. I will also give you a list of the stamp sets used. You can either have me stamp the main image or do one of your own. If you would like to purchase the stamp sets that is always possible.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Karen said...

CUTE, CUTE mini Book. This will be scrap/stamp lifted!
Karen Seifert
Angel 3219
P.S. You have been tagged
Check my blog
http://karenismyangel.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home