s StampWithGwen: Blog Candy....The Winner is....Vicki!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Blog Candy....The Winner is....Vicki!














Vicki Hook please email me your address at stampwithgwen@yahoo.com and I will get your address so I can send you your loot! If you didn't win keep tuned for more candy and great ideas!

I couldn't post without adding a card. This is the card on pg. 69 with a flower instead of a bug! I am sad all of my flowers are drooping outside, I had to share a flower that was still blooming!

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Gwen

Supplies:
White Cardstock
Raspberry 2 Cardstock
Purple 2 Cardstock
Seasonal Scribbles Stamp Set
White Eyelets
Watercolor Pencils
Dove Blender Pen
Grey Tombow Marker

Purple Polka Dot Ribbon

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Vicki Hook said...

OMG! How stinkin' cool is that!!!! You've made my day! :D And I just sent you an email.

Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Another awesome card Dwen..Love your work!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Opps sorry type-o inthe first response...So Sorry!! I know your name is GWEN!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Congrats, Vicki!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home