All Things Nature Card
I have had a busy week this week. Just got home and wanted to share something with you. I think this card is simple but elegant. It is a shame that the crackle stamp has been retired, but you could use another background!
Supplies: 5 ½ x 8 ½” kraft cardstock, 2 ½ x 2 ½” ivory cardstock, 2 ¾ x 2 ¾” rust cardstock, 3 ¼ x4 ¼” yellow cardstock. All Things of Nature Stamp Set, Palette Noir, Palette Burnt Umber
1. Stamp bird from the All Things of Nature set on the ivory cardstock and color in with the watercolor pencils and blender pen. Sponge edges with stamping sponges and the yellow and brown ink. Layer on the rust cardstock. Set aside.
2. Crimp the yellow cardstock with the shorter end going into the crimper.
3. Layer the bird piece with glue to the crimped piece justified to the top.
4. Tie ribbon around the bottom of the yellow piece like the sample.
5. Stamp the folded kraft piece with brown ink and the crackle stamp.
6. Layer the completed bird piece to the card to complete the card.
Have a great day!
Labels: all things of nature