s StampWithGwen: August 4th- Catalogue Open House/Make and Take

Sunday, July 15, 2007

August 4th- Catalogue Open House/Make and Take

The date is set for my Annual Catalogue Open House- Saturday, August 4th from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.

There will be food, fun, free make and takes, and lots of door prizes! Email me at stampwithgwen@yahoo.com and let me know you will be attending. This year I will continue to have my Hostess Clubs, Stamp Camps, FunShops but I will be adding the "Party in a Bag", and card kits. I will be posting the make and takes soon.

The Catalogue this year is "Fantastical" here are 12 cool facts about the catalouge:


  1. The Catalogue is now biannual! It is about half the size and not so overwhelming! It still has tons of stamped samples!
  2. There are 8 new paper lines with matching hardware, ribbons and card stock to match! The color combinations are can I say WOW!!
  3. There are matching ink pads for the new paper collections. It is now easy as pie to coordinate with the paper lines.
  4. Over 370 stamp sets with 200 of them under $12!!
  5. The acrylic block sizes are with the sets! I must say I am loving more and more about this catalogue!
  6. TAC is now selling the Crop-a-dile for hole punching and attaching eyelets and snaps ... wait till you see what all this can do! It can even punch through tin and wood!
  7. The Catalogue has samples with each set and it is in full color!
  8. The new memory purse and new organizers are must haves to take to crops and classes!
  9. Several new alphabets in all sizes and styles!
  10. There are several chipboards books, clip boards and coasters to make really cool mini books!
  11. There are new circle stamps and square stamps that work with the punches in the catalouge as well as new word sets!
  12. New Gift with Purchase stamps (GWP free with a $30 purchase) and Hostess sets (starting with a $100 FUNshop!) that are all great!! The great news is that there will be new GWP's and Hostess sets with the Jan. catalouge!!

Stamps: TAC pull up anchor and Sail away
Paper: Bazzil Blues, MM harvest orange 3, and green 2
Ink: Palette prussian blue; noir
Accessories: ribbon, safety pins, and pop dots

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Bella Rose Creations said...

I can't wait to see the new catalogue! It sounds awesome!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Shelby said...

I cant' wait to see the new catalogue!! I'll be there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home