August 4th- Catalogue Open House/Make and Take
The date is set for my Annual Catalogue Open House- Saturday, August 4th from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
There will be food, fun, free make and takes, and lots of door prizes! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you will be attending. This year I will continue to have my Hostess Clubs, Stamp Camps, FunShops but I will be adding the "Party in a Bag", and card kits. I will be posting the make and takes soon.
The Catalogue this year is "Fantastical" here are 12 cool facts about the catalouge:
- The Catalogue is now biannual! It is about half the size and not so overwhelming! It still has tons of stamped samples!
- There are 8 new paper lines with matching hardware, ribbons and card stock to match! The color combinations are can I say WOW!!
- There are matching ink pads for the new paper collections. It is now easy as pie to coordinate with the paper lines.
- Over 370 stamp sets with 200 of them under $12!!
- The acrylic block sizes are with the sets! I must say I am loving more and more about this catalogue!
- TAC is now selling the Crop-a-dile for hole punching and attaching eyelets and snaps ... wait till you see what all this can do! It can even punch through tin and wood!
- The Catalogue has samples with each set and it is in full color!
- The new memory purse and new organizers are must haves to take to crops and classes!
- Several new alphabets in all sizes and styles!
- There are several chipboards books, clip boards and coasters to make really cool mini books!
- There are new circle stamps and square stamps that work with the punches in the catalouge as well as new word sets!
- New Gift with Purchase stamps (GWP free with a $30 purchase) and Hostess sets (starting with a $100 FUNshop!) that are all great!! The great news is that there will be new GWP's and Hostess sets with the Jan. catalouge!!