s StampWithGwen: Back from Seminar with the new Catty!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back from Seminar with the new Catty!

Hello All!

I am back from Kansas with the new Fall/Winter 2007 Idea book and Catalogue! All I can say is WOW! It is "Fantastical" (a new word I learned at Seminar)! It is a full color catalogue with fabulous samples- the supplies for the cards will be online! We have 8 new Soar With It paper lines with coordinating cardstock, accessories, and ink pads! (Ink pads are Palette and Virsamagic pads). Come see the catalogue in person at my Catalogue Open House and Make and Take class on Saturday, August 4th from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.

The Fall/Winter 2007 Idea book and Catalogue is $4.95+ shipping and tax or free when I do a Funshop for you and your friends or use my NEW Party in a bag and show your friends the new catalogue!

Stampingly,
Gwen

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home