s StampWithGwen: Open House Make and Take- Don't Miss it!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Open House Make and Take- Don't Miss it!


This is one of my favorite new stamp sets! It is called Everyday Events. It is a set of 9 as stated in the catalogue, but if you cut the words from the image you get a set of 18 (that is 9 image stamps for all occasions and 9 saying stamps) all for $19.95! We will be making 2 make and takes at the open house. These cards are one of the make and take.


To see the other make and take you must attend. Date Saturday, August 4th from 12noon to 5pm at Gwen's Studio. There will be food, friends, fun and free stuff for those who attend! Email me if you plan on attending. Stay tuned for BLOG CANDY. I am going to give away free stuff on Saturday, more details in the next blog!

Blessings,
Gwen

Card Recipe:
Black Cardstock
Robins Egg 2 Cardstock
White Cardstock
Everyday Expressions Stamp Set
Background Squiggles Stamp Set
Watercolor Pencils
Dove Blender Pen

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Love these cards GWEN! Simple yet clean and eye catching!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jen Carter said...

All of these cards are so cute! Love them!!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Shelby said...

So cute!! I love them!!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Trudy Osborn said...

These cards are wonderful! They were already on my wishlist, but they just got added them to my order!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Great cards Gwen. These are just the thing to restock my dwindling supply of cards!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger ezimmerman said...

Aw, you're cute.

Love,
Liz

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Dawnmarie said...

I am definitely getting this set!! Your cards are awesome!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Little C's Creations said...

hi Gwen,

I really really love the simplicity of these cards. I may have to CASE some of these for my Open House. Thank you for your inspirations!!!

Aloha,
Jen

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Bella Rose Creations said...

These me cards are just awesome and the whole set is a must have!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Gwen Z. said...

Do you sleep Lisa? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home