s StampWithGwen: A Quick Hello

Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Quick Hello


I have been busy here with getting the kids ready for school. It starts on Monday! We did a family week doing fun stuff around the DC area. Kings Dominion and Hershey Park were the highlights. I am trying to get my next stamp camp organized!

This card was a quickie with Hoppy Frogs Stamp Set, scraps that I had from the zebra envelopes! The circles are made with the 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches. The paper is MM Blue 2, Just like Dad (wing it collection), White and Navy. I made it for my brother's birthday and it has grow on me, I first thought that it was ok, but now really like it. To my surprise it is the cover card of the week for one of my TAC yahoo groups.

Stay tuned for the September stamp camp dates, we will be making 14 cards!!! The best thing is that they will be great for guys as well as girls. The paper that will be highlighted with the stamp camp is Amelia.

Till then have a specTACular Day!
Gwen

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Bella Rose Creations said...

What color is the beige that you used! It is really a great guy card!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home