s StampWithGwen: Uptown Girl 3x3" Cards and Envelopes

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Uptown Girl 3x3" Cards and Envelopes


I had a few minutes last night to go stamp and made these fun cards. The cards are 3x3", I cut them from a 12 x 12" piece of black cardstock. (you get 8 of these cards from one 12 x 12" sheet.) I used scraps of the uptown girl paper for the card. The envelopes were made by using 5x5" sheets of uptown girl paper and using the template in the previous post.

Lay the 4 sheets of 5x5" paper on top of each other and you can cut the notches for the folding for all 4 of them at one time. I use a straight edge and the tip of a bone folder to score the sides scoring from one notch to the next all around making a scored "square" and fold in the sides first then the bottom, securing with a little monoadhesive tape. The final step is to fold the top down. Let me know if you want me to make a tutorial for this.

Let me know what you think!
Gwen

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger ezimmerman said...

Hi Mommy,

We just got back from swimming at the little beach on the side of the island. Luke went onto your site (because he is a very loyal visitor) and I figured we should leave a comment. Very pretty cards :)

I'll see you late tomorrow night!!

Love,
Elizabeth (and Luke)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Alhambra Club said...

just found your blog, love your cards, you are very talented.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Classroomfree said...

I've just found your blog, and wow, love your work!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Mrs. Nancy G said...

These are too cool! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home