s StampWithGwen: Samples for Oasis Class in October

Friday, September 07, 2007

Samples for Oasis Class in October

These cards are for my Oasis Class in October. It is done with active seniors. I will be posting the stamp camp photos next! Hope all is well with all of you, I am getting over a cold so I am so... behind!!

The horse card was designed by Awna Stark, her blog is on my places to visit. I did add dimentionals to the image to pop it up a bit. She does amazing work! The Purple flower one was designed by Amy Krolling using the love and joy set. I tried to keep them simple we only have 3 hours to complete them. I will be taking the samples on Monday to Oasis so that the students can see them before they sign up. Stamps used card 1 Happy Trails, Card 2 Love and Joy, card 3 Floral Dingbats, card 4 Earth Laughs and Dance Yourself Silly, Card 5 Spring Dream.

Have a great day!
Gwen

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Bella Rose Creations said...

These cards are beautiful! When do we get to do these ;-)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Gwen Z. said...

Now Lisa these are for the seniors, we might do them on black friday!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Mrs. Nancy G said...

What fun creations!
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home