s StampWithGwen: Stamp Camp September 20th 7pm and September 22nd 12:00 noon

Friday, September 07, 2007

Stamp Camp September 20th 7pm and September 22nd 12:00 noon





It took me long enough to get my act in gear. I decided to to an easy stamp camp to start the year off on a good foot! The dates are Thursday, September 20th from 7pm to 10pm and Saturday, September 22nd from 12 noon to 3 pm. We will be making 6 cards 5 of them are ready to show you the last will be a surprise!!

Get the word out, if you bring a friend that has not attended stamp camp you get a free gift, so think hard ladies! I will be emailing out the details later today or tomorrow. I have to work tonight, things may be delayed before I get them out!!

Many of these have been stamplifted the fine timbers card was by Shawna Renville, the Halloween was received in a swap as well as the abundance and the purple flower one. They all end up being changed a little!

Hope to see you all soon!

Stay tuned for the blog candy!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Gwen

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger ezimmerman said...

Stamp camp was cute

Hope you had a good night at work

Love,
Liz

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Maria said...

I love them all!!!! YOu do excellant work. :o) Wish I could see your demos all the time, not just a seminar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home