s StampWithGwen: Easy Halloween and Thanksgiving Treat Holders!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Easy Halloween and Thanksgiving Treat Holders!


We ended up doing these treat holders as the 6th project at Stamp Camp! They are so easy, they are made out of COFFEE FILTERS!!!

They are the standard 8-12 cup coffee filters. All you do is flatten them out and stamp on the outside and add your treats.(the trick is not to add too much 5 Hershey kisses or fill the bottom with small candy) Gather up the ends and tie a ribbon around them. Stamp a tag and add it with scrappers floss. I plan on doing these for place cards on Thanksgiving. I have them all stamped and will add the names when I know who is coming. At my house we have between 30-35 for dinner. I come from a large family!!

I am working on the next class. It will be a mini album class. There will be 2 mini albums and a set of 4 mini cards with envelopes and a holder. I will be offering kits for those who don't live in the area which will include a CD with directions and pictures!

I hope that you fall is abundant! I just finished up a full week at the hospital and plan on doing some catching up this week! The weather has been beautiful here in Maryland, hope you are enjoying your fall!!

Blessings,
Gwen

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Trudy Osborn said...

Gwen, What an AWESOME idea! These would also be cute to hand to friends/co workers on Valentines day. TFS!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Eva said...

What a COOL idea! Simple and fun! Thanks for your kind words that you posted on my blog! You really made my day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home