s StampWithGwen: More of the Black Friday Cards- Chocolate fountain

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More of the Black Friday Cards- Chocolate fountain

Hello All!

Well it is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is staring us in the face. They say that the older you get the faster time goes. Well it is speeding by me now, I don't know what I will do as the years go on. It seems like if I blink I will be one of the elderly patients I take care of in the hospital!

Well I am working hard on my family preparations and Black Friday also! Here are a few more of the cards that we will be doing that day. I am also working on translating the 3 x 3" card holder into a card holder for A2 cards. Watch for a tutorial on that soon.

Reminder: If you are attending the Black Friday Class bring a dish to share. I will be having a Chocolate Fountain if you want to bring stuff to dip in to it!

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!
Gwen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home