s StampWithGwen: Easy Paper Strip Ornament Tutorial (Video)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Easy Paper Strip Ornament Tutorial (Video)


Hello Stampers,


Well I am trying to go high-tech! I just recorded a tutorial on how to make these great ornaments! Thanks to my camera man Kyle. Those of you who don't know him, he is my 15 year old son. You may have seen him in some of my work. He is taking some video classes in school and is a big fan of youtube. He was under orders to film the project not me! I think he did a pretty good job!
These were made with 12 (1 x 6") strips of patterned paper. I am going to help make these at my women's group next week. The Damascus Y-Women just love crafts! If you live in the Damascus area their website is www.damascusywomen.com we have lots of fun every week, and their is childcare available.

Well I hope you enjoyed the video!
Take care,
Gwen

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger LindainNCtoo said...

Wow! You made that look so easy, Gwen.


Linda M.
Angel #3821

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger AmethystCat said...

Nice job on the tutorial and wow - you made it look really easy. hmm - another thing to work into my busy crafting schedule. :) Happy Stamping!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun & easy project! I might just have to give these a try.
Your Son did a great job with the video.

Vicki Bardin
Angel #1033

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Heather said...

are OZ-some Gwen! Thanks for sharing - your video is great! I did a ttwist on this ornament - check it out on my blog!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger AngelCompanyStamper said...

Thanks so much! Great job on those.

Deb Grady
Angel #642

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kudos to your son for a great video, and thank you , thank you, thank you! I loved what I saw on Heather's blog and couldn't wait to find out how to do these adorable (cheap too) ornaments! I'll be making these for an exchange this weekend. Bless you!

Cindy
Angel #2523 - Illinois

 

Post a Comment

<< Home