s StampWithGwen: Measurements for the nugget tin project

Monday, January 14, 2008

Measurements for the nugget tin project

I had a request for the measurements for the nugget tin project.

The project shown here is made with patterned paper. The strips were cut 1" x 3", monoadhesive tape was put on the back and then wrapped around the nugget. The black and white ones were done with return address labels.

The belly band that holds the tin closed was 8-8 1/2" x 1", the circle was punched with the super jumbo punch, and the scallop punch was the mega jumbo punch.

I hope this answers the questions.

Please comment on things you like and let me know that I am on the right track!

Have a wonderful day!
Gwen

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing your information on the nugget tins. I have nuggets, now I just need the tins!! Your tins are really cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home