s StampWithGwen: Introducing Stamp Club!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Introducing Stamp Club!!



Hello all,

I have been very busy with my family and work.  I have decided to not do stamp camps for a while.  The time
 commitment is huge!

I am missing all of you and want to plan a stamp club.  
This club is FREE!  The plan is to have everyone bring a shoebox project to share, those who can't bring a project will
 donate money for the club expenses or it will be donated to charity.

Everyone will also need to something to share for refreshments, the club will
 supply the paper products.  I hope to start a yahoo groups so that we can communicate and
 have sign up sheets for who is going to bring what.
The club will be monthly and we can discuss what to do during the summer and holidays etc.  I would like the date to be the week that my mom doesn't have chemo.  I will donate my house for all the meetings unless someone wants to have it at their house for a month. 

Those of you who don't know she was diagnosed around Jan/Feb.  She is doing well, but has chemo 3 weeks in a row and then one week off.  The week off she feels really good!!  So for now that is when I want meet.

The plan for the first meeting is THURSDAY MAY 28.  We will schedule around her chemo until she is done and then we will have a regular date like the "last Thursday of the month".

Please let me know if you are interested!  I would love to see everyone!!!

Blessings!
Gwen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home