s StampWithGwen: November Stamp Camp!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

November Stamp Camp!!






Hello Stampers,

I have really missed you all! I have been busy with family and work. Things have settled down a little so I have planned a stamp camp. We will be making 5 cards. Dates are Thursday, November 6th (7 to 10 pm) and Saturday, November 8th (12 to 3 pm).

Save the date for Black Friday 2008!! Friday November 28th from 11 am to 9 pm, stamp all you can!!! It is a blast!!!

For those who want to know what has been happening since the last time I blogged, my Dad who has been being treated for Kidney Cancer, ended up in the hospital for emergency surgery to repair his perforated bowel. He spent over 2 weeks in the ICU and then to the regular floor. As a nurse myself I was very involved in his care and did lots of running back and forth and managing his care. He is doing as well as can be expected, working on being able to stand again!
This has been very hard on my Mom, and if she is reading this we need you to take care of yourself so you don't get sick!!!

Well hope all is well with everyone! Blessings to All!
Gwen

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi. Just doing some angel blog hopping! Cute cards!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger stampin'fool said...

these are all great cards.
maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home