s StampWithGwen: Recycled Photo Card- Tutorial

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Recycled Photo Card- Tutorial

I was cleaning my room to get ready for the new 2009 Catalouge and Idea Book from TAC and stumbled on these old photos. This is not a new technique, I did it a few years ago, but with some of my new TAC stamps I had to make a few. Here is how to do it:


Here are the supplies needed: Bad photos or photos that you are ready to throw out. Staz on Black ink, black and white cardstock (the white is for inside the card), stamps and ribbon.







First stamp your images on the photo to cover the photo with black staz on ink and set aside to dry for at least one minute. Stamp sets used were Floral Dingbats and More Elegant Sentiments from TAC.




Do the same for the piece of photo for your greeting. Layer all pieces to complete the card.









Here are some samples, you can use ribbon or cardstock to accent the card.

Hope you enjoy!
Blessings,
Gwen

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Benjamin said...

I was born in 1997 the year you started stamping!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Gwen Z. said...

Oh you make me feel old! I hope you enjoyed the card!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Blogger said...

It's a great idea! Love to "recycle" stuff for my cards too...this is definitely a fresh idea!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Sonia said...

Thanks for sharing this cool idea.

**Sony**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home